What @Road model do you have?
To access each @Road router (such as iWM3130), you need your router’s IP address, username, and router password. You can find this information in the instructions for the @Road router. But if you don’t have a guide for your router or you don’t want to read the whole guide to find the default login information, you can use the short guide below.
@Road Router Login Guide
- Open your Internet browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to automatically determine the IP address of the router. In a few seconds, our tool will show you a link to the login page of your router. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text boxes where you can enter your username and password.
- Check the bottom of the router. There you will find your login credentials. If not, see your router’s manual.
- Enter your username and password, press “Enter”, and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If the above login credentials do not work, try this method
If these steps don’t work for you and you still can’t log in to your router, there is another way. Do you know the model name / ID of your router @Road? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide specifically for your device, which includes a user guide.
What model do you have?
None of the methods above worked for me!
All you need to do is reset the modem. This can be easily done by clicking the reset button on the back or bottom of the router. If you hold this little button for about 20 seconds (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will be reset to factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem you will lose your internet connection. Therefore it is better to seek the help of a specialist. Note: if you do not have enough information, it is obviously recommended to seek the help of a person who has all the knowledge on the subject.