There are several brands and manufacturers specialized in internet solutions and connectivity for home and offices, which include WIFI devices that offer the advantage of making a wired connection completely wireless, so it can be possible to provide connectivity to smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs and others, with reliability and security.
With routers of different brands the processes of changing the WIFI password can vary but at the end are very similar. Today we will be showing how to change the WIFI password global router, for devices of the brands like Prolink, ZTE, Huawei and Aztech.
The user has to be sure of connecting the WIFI router physically to a computer or laptop via Ethernet cable, and from it have an open window on the internet browser of choice and then follow the next steps:
- 1 For Prolink routers such as H5004NK, Tattoo Prepaid, Postpaid Pocket and similar models
- 2 For Huawei routers such as B315S, 936, 938, Home Broadband and similar models
- 3 For Huawei Tattoo Home 4G LTE model
- 4 For Pocket Huawei E5573Cs 933, 90E2 and similar models, using the mobile app
- 5 For ZTE ZXHN H108N V2.5 model
- 6 For ZTE MF612 model
- 7 For At Home Prepaid model
- 8 For HG180 model
- 9 For Aztech DSL 5001EN, 5018EN, 5068EN–1T1R and similar models
- 10 For Tattoo LTE Pocket E5330, e5220 and similar models:
- To access the Prolink router, go to the internet browser tab and on the address bar enter the IP “192.168.254.254”.
- Click on the option “Setup” placed at the lower right of the screen.
- If credentials have not been changed, in the User Name and Password must be entered “admin” and “user”, respectively.
- Being inside the router settings, click on “Setup” on the main menu and then on “Wireless LAN”, and in the submenu the user must click on the option “Security”.
- In here, there is a field called “Pre-Shared Key” in which we could write a new password.
- After the new password is added, the last step is clicking on “Apply Changes” and the process is done.
For Huawei routers such as B315S, 936, 938, Home Broadband and similar models
- On the new tab on the internet browser of choice, enter the IP address “192.168.254.254” to access the router.
- To enter the login credentials, click on the option “Log In” in the top menu.
- In the User Name space the word “user” must be entered, while in the Password space the word is “@l03e1t3”. This works if the router have been reset by default or credentials have not been changed.
- Now on the graphic internet of the router, in the side menu locate the option “Advance” and click on it, and then the same on “Wireless LAN” an a drop menu will appear.
- We click on “WLAN Basic Settings” and in “WLAN Key” you can edit and write a new password.
- Click on “Apply” to save changes.
For Huawei Tattoo Home 4G LTE model
- Type the router IP address “192.168.254.254” on the address bar on an internet browser tab.
- When the router ask for the credentials, in user name enter the word “user” and in the password type the word “@l03e1t3”. Click on the button “Log in”.
- On the main menu on the left, click on “WIFI” and by scrolling down write a new password the WPA-PSK section.
- Click on the “Submit” button and the process is done.
For Pocket Huawei E5573Cs 933, 90E2 and similar models, using the mobile app
- Install the app Huawei HILink available for Android and iPhone.
- With the app installed and running, click on “Start”.
- Select the “Gear” function of the main menu.
- Find the router model you are using and then click on “My-WIFI”.
- In the space Password the user can enter a new one.
- Click on “OK” and you are good to go.
For ZTE ZXHN H108N V2.5 model
- This model of ZTE router can be accessed by typing the IPs “192.168.254.254” or “192.168.1.1” on the address bar on an internet browser tab.
- A gray menu will appear. We will click on the option “Login”, and for Username we are going to type the word “admin”, and for the password the word “password” might do the job. “bayandsl” and “b4y4nT3L” may also word as key security phrases.
- Inside the router, on the main menu on the side we will click on “Network” and the in the option “Security”.
- In the section Passphrase you can change the password and enter a new one. By clicking on “Submit” the modifications will be applied and saved on the router.
For ZTE MF612 model
- On a browser tab, enter the IP address “192.168.1.1” on the address bar.
- Write the word “user” in the User Name and Password spaces as well.
- On the main menu inside the router, click on the “Basic Status” button and then on “WIFI Settings” in the submenu.
- Then, click in “Security” and modify the password corresponding to “WEP Key 1”
- End the procedure by clicking on “Apply”
For At Home Prepaid model
- Access the router by typing “192.168.254.254”.
- On the left menu click in the “Login” option.
- User Name and Password are unique for every device, being located in a sticker under the router.
- Inside the router, click on the “WIFI Settings” button.
- Click on “SSID” and change the password in the “WPA Pre-Shared Key” section.
- End the process by clicking in “Apply”.
For HG180 model
- On a window or tab of your favorite router, enter the “192.168.1.1” IP address to access the router.
- Enter the credentials: “admin” on the User Name, and “aisamin” on the Password.
- On the menu on the left, click on “Basic Setup” and then on “Wireless LAN”.
- Click on “Security Settings 2.4GHZ” and change the password in the WPA Pre-shared Key section.
- Click on “Apply” to end the process.
For Aztech DSL 5001EN, 5018EN, 5068EN–1T1R and similar models
- Connect the router and write the IP address “192.168.1.1” or “192.168.254.254” on the address bar on an internet browser.
- On the top menu, click on “Login”.
- In the User Name space write “user” and the Password enter “user”, “admin” or “3UJUh2VemEfUtesEchEC2d2e”.
- Click on “Login”.
- Click on “Wireless” on the main menu and then on “Security” in the submenu.
- Type a new password in the “Pre-Shared Key” space.
- Click on “Apply” and the process is finished.
For Tattoo LTE Pocket E5330, e5220 and similar models:
- In an internet browser type the following IP address: “192.168.1.1”, “192.168.8.1” or “192.168.0.1”
- When the router asks for the credentials, write “admin” on both the User Name and Password spaces.
- On the top menu click on the “Settings” button.
- Click on “System” and then on the option “Modify Password” to enter the new one.
- Clicking on “Apply” will end the process and apply changes.