What Abicom model do you have?
To access each Abicom router (such as Freedom CPE rev 05, Freedom CPE, or Freedom CPE rev 05), you need your router’s IP address, username, and router password. You can find this information in the Abicom router manuals. But if you don’t have a guide for your router or you don’t want to read the whole guide to find the default login information, you can use the short guide below.
Abicom Router Login Guide
- Open your Internet browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to automatically determine the IP address of the router. In a few seconds, our tool will show you a link to the login page of your router. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text boxes where you can enter your username and password.
- The default username for your Abicom router is this admin.
Default password 5 up.
- Enter your username and password, press “Enter”, and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If the above login credentials do not work, try this method
If these steps don’t work for you and you still can’t log in to your router, there’s another way. Do you know the model name / ID of your Abicom router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide specifically for your device, which includes a user guide.
What model do you have?
Try the different ID / password combinations widely used by Abicom that you will find below.
Default username and password combinations for Abicom routers
In the list below you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by Abicom. Sometimes the username and password do not work, as we mentioned at the top of this guide. You can then try these username and password combinations below to access the wireless router.
None of the above methods worked for me!
All you need to do is reset the modem. This can be easily done by clicking the reset button on the back or bottom of the router. If you hold this little button for about 20 seconds (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will be reset to factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem you will lose your internet connection. Therefore it is better to seek the help of a specialist. Note: if you do not have enough information, it is obviously recommended to seek the help of a person who has all the knowledge on the subject.