What 4Home model do you have?
To access each 4Home router (e.g. ControlPoint 2000 (CP2000), ControlPoint 2000), you need the IP of your router, the username and password of the router. You can find this information in the instructions for the 4Home router. But if you don’t have a guide for your router or you don’t want to read the whole guide to find the default login information, you can use the short guide below.
4Home Router Login Guide
- Open your Internet browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer)
- Type 192.168.1.55 (the most common IP for 4Home routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web user interface.
- You should see 2 text boxes where you can enter your username and password.
- Check the bottom of the router. There you will find your login credentials. If not, see your router’s manual.
- Enter your username and password, press “Enter”, and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If the above login credentials do not work, try this method
If these steps don’t work for you and you still can’t log in to your router, there is another way. Do you know the model name / ID of your 4Home router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide specifically for your device, which includes a user guide.
What model do you have?
The default login IP address for my 4Home router
Sometimes you need the IP address of the router’s web interface to change security settings. Most people do not know the IP address of their router. Most often you will find this IP address on the bottom or back of your router. But if you can’t find that IP address on your router or in the user manual, you can try some methods to get Router I. In the list below, we’ve listed all the known IP addresses of routers for the 4Home manufacturer.
|#||The default router IP|
ControlPoint 2000 (CP2000) – Manual
None of the methods above worked for me!
All you need to do is reset the modem. This can be easily done by clicking the reset button on the back or bottom of the router. If you hold this little button for about 20 seconds (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will be reset to factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem you will lose your internet connection. Therefore it is better to seek the help of a specialist. Note: if you do not have enough information, it is obviously recommended to seek the help of a person who has all the knowledge on the subject.